RSS Feed

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Overload

There are just too many good ideas out there. I am in the middle of a mind explosion, trying to decide how I will incorporate some new ideas while keeping the things that have worked well for me. I love to try new things but sometimes I try too many new things. Is anyone else like that? So then I have to abandon something before really giving it a chance because I was trying to implement too much. Actually, slowing down is going to be my new resolution. Teaching a K/1 split will require that. Kinders need more time to practice skills and I need to give them the time they need instead of rushing them along. I firmly believe in differentiation and have followed that model for years. I just need to be aware of setting down good solid foundations to build on. Now I just have to sort through my goals and choose the most important to implement. Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment