RSS Feed

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Chicka Chicka letter Exchange

I am really looking forward to joining the letter exchange with a group of wonderful teachers. I think my students will love collecting the letters and keeping track of the different places they come from. The button below takes you to the letter exchange.

I've been spending mornings in my classroom and it is starting to come together. It always looks way worse as I move towards a clean and organized space. I really hope that I can maintain my organization systems this year. They are all good ideas but they need consistency and last year was so difficult that maintaining my systems had to be one of the things I let go of.

I have been decorating with all the wonderful chalkboard-inspired decor out there. I love how it adds visual stimulation to my space and information that I need posted but it doesn't compete for the attention of my students. If I could figure out how to post links to the products I have purchased, I would. I really need to do some blogger research so that I can keep up.

Here's to prepping for next year. I actually secretly love it...crazy I know!


0 comments:

Post a Comment