RSS Feed

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Easter Break Fun

   After a very quick trip to Calgary for Easter we are back home for a few days before heading out again. I spent the morning with my kids at my school, 'working'.  It was moderately productive as I sorted through all of my pirate paraphernalia in order to get ready for my kinderones. The afternoon was spent creating a recycling project. My son wanted to build a dragon. I usually just watch the process bu this time I joined in the fun and this is what we ended up with.

I really enjoyed it and I think we'll be making some more creations soon.

1 comments:

Ms.M from Teachingisagift said...

That dragon is fantastic! I wish I had that creativity! Teaching time is crazy right now, if you are not in testing mode like I am, you are in report card mode, or just plain when is this going to end mode! I wanted to invite you to drop by and enter the GIVEAWAY on my blog right now, just in case you missed it! It’s a great 31Gifts organizer tote, I want all my Canadian blogger buddies to get in on the sale too! Jen the teacher sponsoring the party,is one of the first consultants for 31 Gifts in Canada! The prices are awesome…come and check it out!
Sidney
Teachingisagift

Post a Comment